TV Movie EPG import only works, when channels in TV Epg grabber are enabled? (1 Viewer)

alexirion

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 8, 2010
    St. Georgen im Schwarzwald
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

I want to use TV Epg grabber only for the channels ARD and ZDF, because in the short description the clickfinder shows if a movie is send in HDTV or not. So, I disabled this channels in the DVB EPG / TV Epg grabber section under "Grab EPG for channels" and set up the TV Movie EPG import plugin. I started the import by the button "Import now!", but in Media Portal no EPG info appeared. Enabling the channels in the DVB EPG grabber again, finally caused Media Portal to show the data from Click finder.

My question now is, which data is taken in Media Portal? Is it always guaranteed, that the Click finder data is taken and that it is not overwritten from the DVB importer? What happens when other importer plugins would be enabled too, which one wins?

--Alex

MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1
    MediaPortal Skin:
    Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit
    CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo @ 3GHz
    HDD: WD15EVDS 1,5TB
    Memory: 4GB DDR2-800
    Motherboard: XFX GeForce 9300
    Video Card: Geforce 9300 Onboard
    Video Card Driver: NVIDIA 8.17.11.9621
    Sound Card:
    Sound Card AC3:
    Sound Card Driver:
    1. TV Card: Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dual
    1. TV Card Type: DVB-S
    1. TV Card Driver: 1.0.0.2
    2. TV Card:
    2. TV Card Type:
    2. TV Card Driver:
    3. TV Card:
    3. TV Card Type:
    3. TV Card Driver:
    4. TV Card:
    4. TV Card Type:
    4. TV Card Driver:
    MPEG2 Video Codec: Microsoft DTV-DVD
    MPEG2 Audio Codec: Cyberlink Audio
    h.264 Video Codec: Microsoft DTV-DVD, CoreAVC
    Satelite/CableTV Provider: Astra 19.2
    HTPC Case: HFX classic bundle
    Cooling: BorgFX Heatpipekühler
    Power Supply: Silverstone ST-30NF, 300W
    Remote: iMON VFD
    TV: Panasonic PT-AE4000
    TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

Malingo

Portal Pro
    July 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have you mapped the channels to the TV-Movie channel list in the plugin? That is in the plugin settings on the third tab.

I have a setup where I get most of the EPG data from TVMovie and only a few channels over the DVB-EPG, and all my "TVMovie channels" are unchecked in the EPG grabber.

alexirion

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 8, 2010
    St. Georgen im Schwarzwald
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

Yes, the channels were mapped. In the meantime I unchecked my TV movie EPG import channels again in the DVB EPG section, and unchecked "Store data only for selected channels" in the TV Epg grabber tab. The current settings seem to work fine. Do you have "Store data only for selected channels" checked or unchecked? Do the channel check boxes have only effect, when the "Store data ..." checkbox is marked?

--Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom