TV Norge channels isn’t in the XMLTV Stream from TimeFor.YV (1 Viewer)

jarsve

Portal Member
January 26, 2012
Home Country
Norway Norway
I find the channels under the Norwegian list but they don’t show up in the plugin. It’s like they are not broadcasted. Is there something I should do to fix this? Somewhere ells to grab their EPG? The channels missing are TVnorge, TVnorge HD, FEM, MAX and VOX.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello

If the data does not exist in the XMLTV source then it can't be imported. Simple as that.
    So, please provide a copy of the XMLTV file you're importing so that it can be checked.

mm

jarsve

Portal Member
    January 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi. Sorry for not providing that erlier. I've tried with less channels that i have now. But that didn't change anything The channels is now as i want it. more or less. Exept the TV Norge channels. With MAX, FEM and VOX.
    This file is the only file in the folder.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks, but please zip and re-upload. I'm only on a 10GB cap. Can't afford to download 31 MB just to check this, sorry.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Looks like there is no data for those channels in your XMLTV file... or at least if the data is there, the channel names must be different. So, the only solution for timefor.tv would be to contact timefor.tv and ask them why they don't put the data in the file.

In short:

It’s like they are not broadcasted.
    Yes, I agree. You can check yourself by opening the XML file in any text editor (notepad, wordpad etc.) and searching for the channels.

Is there something I should do to fix this?
    Nothing you can do except contact timefor.tv or use another source.

Somewhere ells to grab their EPG?
    Sorry, I have no idea. You probably need another person from Norway to answer this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom