TV-out through PVR 350 (2 Viewers)

A

Anonymous

Hi,

it would be nice if there would be support for the TV output of the Hauppauge PVR 350 in a future version of MediaPortal.
On the one hand for Live TV out, on the other for playing back mpeg-files through the PVR350 internal decoder.

-alibert

A

Anonymous

Okay, I'll try it with the actual version this evening.

-alibert

A

Anonymous

Hi,

just installed the latest version (1105v2), but it seems that there is no picture on the output of my pvr 350, I see only the colored horizontal lines on my tv.
Are there any special settings to enable the output? In the original wintv2k application it works fine.

Thanks in advance,

-alibert

A

Anonymous

alibert said:
Hi,

just installed the latest version (1105v2), but it seems that there is no picture on the output of my pvr 350, I see only the colored horizontal lines on my tv.
Are there any special settings to enable the output? In the original wintv2k application it works fine.

Thanks in advance,

-alibert

I receive the same lines...
-XP SP1
-1105v2
-Latest drivers from hauppauge site.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

has someone a working tv-picture through the tv-output of the Hauppauge PVR 350? If yes, are there any special settings in Mediaportal and / or Windows to make?

Thanks for any help,

-alibert

A

Anonymous

Hi,

just wanted to know if there are any news to the tv-output through PVR-350 SVideo-out. With the new timeshifting features implemented, getting the picture out of this card would be perfect!

-alibert

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    In a sepreate thread it was noted that frodo is getting himself a pvr350.
    This means the doors are open for this feature.

A

Anonymous

Thanks MrMario, good news so far, I'll be patient :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom