Germany Germany
    Sh... Maybe @itframe has an idea...

AndrePrins

Portal Member
    February 21, 2012
    Almere-Stad, Flevoland, Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I installed MP 1.9 on a different workstation (both windows 8.1) and installed tv-series and subcentral....and also no subcentral subtitle option in tv-series config. I'm going to uninstall the new installation and try an older version to see if it will work in that version.

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry man I ran out of ideas. I have it set up on three machines with 1.9 and 1.10pre and it works. I guess a dev should have a look. Don't know if logs will help them as the setting for subcentral doesn't even show in tvseries config. But you never know so you might wanna put them up here.

AndrePrins

Portal Member
    February 21, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for your support!! One last question, on what OS did you install? I installed on windows 8.1 Pro. I just installed version 1.8 final and same issue. I'm going to install a virtual machine tomorrow with windows 7 and see what happens. I was afraid I had to reinstall everything, but a fresh install shows the same thing. I'm missing something......[DOUBLEPOST=1416698124][/DOUBLEPOST]According to subcentral log it enabled support for tv-series:

]: Checking for supported plugins...
    23-Nov-2014 00:13:57.933 Info [PluginHandlerManager]: Enabled plugin: TVSeries [9811]
    23-Nov-2014 00:13:57.933 Info [PluginHandlerManager]: Enabled plugin: TVSeries [9811][DOUBLEPOST=1416698282][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, I found it....the reason why I didn't see it in tv-series config is because I started the config outside MP config tool. When I start the tv-series from the plugin section within MP it shows the option for subtitles.....it's weird but true. I guess tv-series doesn't see subcentral when started outside MP config tool....

Last edited:

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am on 8.1 pro as well. I'm racking my brain too cause I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work.
    One last thought: Where did you get the mpe1 for tvseries? Have you tried downloading and installing via the extension manager?

AndrePrins

Portal Member
    February 21, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, I found it....the reason why I didn't see it in tv-series config is because I started the config outside MP config tool. When I start the tv-series config from the plugin section within MP config tool it shows the option for subtitles.....it's weird but true. I guess tv-series doesn't see subcentral when started outside MP config tool....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom