TV series organizing / TV series player (1 Viewer)

ronald2oo2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 15, 2005
    Netherlands
    It would be SUPER and practical ...

1) if the TV series would be organized with 'folders' for each year (and not all episodes were thrown on one enormous pile).

2) when the TV series are selected, the last viewed/opened series (and year) is automatically opened

3) when a series (and year) is selected, that the first unseen episode is automatically focused for selection.

4) when an episode finishes playing, that the next unseen episode is automatically focused for selection.

Anyway I am seriously missing these basic functions from the MP1 TVseries plugin.

Keep up the GREAT WORK.

Cheers, Ronald

riggnix

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    1) You can change that in the menu (left). Just select "Filter" and organize away ;) You cannot filter by year though, that is actually an interesting feature request.

2-4) I like the autofocus stuff, maybe a dev could give his two cents?

Cheers

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Regarding 1)
    I think it makes more sense to see first the series, then the saison and then the episodes and this view can be already achieved with the filters. Set them once and MP2 remembers them. By this you avoid all episodes in one "folder"

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    ! is easily possible right now.
    2-4 are often asked for (including myself) but those features needs some basic technologies to be developed first. This definitely will come, but I can't tell you when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom