TV Server Configuration (1 Viewer)

SlyFondle

June 26, 2022
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I am trying to configure the TV Server for the first time, without success. It picks up the dual DVB-T tuners but when I try to scan for channels from my local transmitter (Heathfield / UK) I get an error message stating "Transponder list could not be loaded, check error.log for details". The error does not occur with other UK transmitters I have tried but, unsurprisingly, no signal is detected from them. I have attached the error log - any help would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• SetupTv-Error.log
    1 KB

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    when I try to scan for channels from my local transmitter (Heathfield / UK) I get an error message stating "Transponder list could not be loaded
    The error log shows this:

[2022-06-26 18:29:28,847] [Log ] [SetupTv ] [ERROR] - Error loading tuningdetails: System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (7, 5). ---> System.Xml.XmlException: The 'ArrayOfDVBTTuning' start tag on line 2 position 2 does not match the end tag of 'DVBTTuning'. Line 7, position 5.

I have just looked at the tuning-details file for Heathfield, and it does indeed have an error -- there seems to be a tag missing. I have corrected it, and it is attached in the zip file. However, this is from MP 1.29. I don't know whether the tuning details file has changed for 1.30. But try it and see if it finds any channels.

The tuning details file needs to be placed here:

"C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\dvbt\"

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Attachments

• heathfield.zip
      430 bytes

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    Can you make sure this will be fixed in the next release?
    I don't have write access to the MP source repository (and I am not familiar with the update procedure, never having used GitHub). So it will need an MP developer to update the file (hint, hint). :)

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom