TV Server didn't show Magic-Pro ProHDTV Diamond2 card (1 Viewer)

wolf_skin

Portal Member
December 21, 2015
Home Country
Hong Kong Hong Kong
Recently I added a Magic-Pro ProHDTV Diamond2 TV Card in Windows 10, because no FACTORY driver is support in Windows 10 anymore, so I based on the Hardware ID to find out the compatible driver "NXP SAA7231 Hybrid Capture Device", but it cannot show in the TV Server, another one (ASUS My Cinema U3100 Mini) is OK.

Any advise?

Thanks!
Chris

201021_200420.png

201021_200452.png
201021_200457.png

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Magic-Pro ProHDTV Diamond2 TV Card ... cannot show in the TV Server, another one (ASUS My Cinema U3100 Mini) is OK.
    I regret to say that my advice is to purchase a second Asus My Cinema unit, and discard the Magic Pro. :(
    If the MP TV Server does not already recognise the Magic Pro, support for it will not be added. This is because there is no longer anyone in the MP team who knows anything about the TV Server code. :(

An alternative might be to uninstall MediaPortal, and try instead NextPvr. It has facilities similar to MP, and it is also free for personal use.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

wolf_skin

Portal Member
    December 21, 2015
    Home Country
    Hong Kong Hong Kong
    I regret to say that my advice is to purchase a second Asus My Cinema unit, and discard the Magic Pro. :(
    If the MP TV Server does not already recognise the Magic Pro, support for it will not be added. This is because there is no longer anyone in the MP team who knows anything about the TV Server code. :(

An alternative might be to uninstall MediaPortal, and try instead NextPvr. It has facilities similar to MP, and it is also free for personal use.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK
    so sad to hear that.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom