Tv-server missing freq. details in overview screen. (1 Viewer)

mylle

Portal Pro
April 14, 2005
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi,

Yesterday i pointed my dish at Astra 28.2 east to receive FTA channels and 24 live HD streams from the upcoming olympics. I did a scan and it returned nearly 1000 new channels :)

I started looking for the olympic feeds but could not find them as they dont display sensible name. I then figured that i would find the channels going by the frequency but this is where i got stuck. Apparently there is no way to display an overview of all the channels with freq. info. There are indeed tabs to display name, group, provider, mapped card types but none that displays the for frequency of the channel. The only way to see this information is to edit a single channel. Not an option with hundreds of channels to go through :(

Could this be fairly easily added to the channels overview?

Regards
Jacob

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
AFAIR the problem with current channels overview that it can have more that 1 tuning details.
So one possibility i see is to check first how many tuning details has this channel, and if only one found - then show various info from that detail.
Second possibility - is to show info from first tuning details (if present). In this case it will be not so obvious though if there are other details present or not.

Gibman or Arion, pls correct me if i'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom