TV Server pluggin ServerBlaster (1 Viewer)

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm trying to get the Server Blaster plugin working in MP TV Server.

I have 2 USB TV cards 1- Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1975 that supports the blaster and 1- Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-955Q. I use a STB - Motorola Model DCT700 that the HVR-1975 is hooked to and a Cisco STB the HVR-955Q is hooked to.

I installed the cards a while back and both scanned channels and found channel 3 the channel that is the default output for the STBs, now I would like to get the blaster working on the HVR-955Q for scheduling recordings its much easier to set recordings in the EPG that doing it manually.

I installed the IR receiver and blaster software & driver from the WinTV v8 disk that came with the card and plugged in the blaster, scanned the channels again with the HVR-1975 card and only channel 3 came up again.

I then installed the WinTV v8 software to make sure the blaster was actually working after disabling MP TV server. In WinTV v8 the remote the came with the HVR-1975 card did work to change the channels with the blaster in WinTV v8 so the blaster works just not with MP.

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Never mind i just noticed in the WIKI that this plugin only works with XP. wish i had seen this yesterday when looking in there for config info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom