tv-server with analog s-vhs input on avermedia hybrid card? (1 Viewer)

ophth1

Portal Member
January 14, 2007
Hi! I've installed the tv-server and followed exactly the advices for configuring hybrid cards. Now, I can see my avermedia dvt-t analog hybrid card as a group. the dvb-t part is perfectly working. from the analog part, I want just to use the s-vhs input, no other channels via analog. I've added them in configuraton and there are displayed now. Then, I went to the Manual control part of the tv-server configuration dialog and attempted to start time-shifting or record on one of these analog input channel. I just get an unknown error and time-shift will not start. Same error when trying to start this in media portal.
This is a hybrid card without hardware encoder. Thus, where do I have to put in or configure the software encoder to work with this card. Or is it recognized automatically? thanks!!

steve reaver

Portal Member
February 15, 2007
Home Country
I am getting the same problem with my Compro-T750. Can't figure out exactly how to use the s-video input. I really would like to feed my cable STB thru the capture card. I assume that this feature would be a function of the TVEngine, I'm using TVE SVN 13694

RvR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom