TVEngine3 Snapshot: 01-31-2008 09-27h Revision 17231 (1 Viewer)

wemppu

Portal Member
July 4, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
The builds move along with the MP SVN. The build might increase, but nothing has been changed. Thats all.

For me it looks like revision number grows as much there is commits between releases (not sure). Sometime there is no comments on commits, but something has changed ...

nyria

Portal Member
May 14, 2007
Hello,

in every build since last week i cannot view vh1, vh1 classic, mtv two, mtv hits, mtv nl, mtv germany.
It either plays 1 frame of video and then stops or just displays a black screen.
The channels play fine firedtv viewer and also worked in the builds until about 2 weeks ago.

Another problem i've been having ever since a few builds after 2.3.0 finall (think when you changed to tswriter). Is that mp crashes just about every 24 hours or so. It runs fine all day, ig to bed wake up and it's crashed in the morning. No mather if i leave the tv section playing or go back to the home screen with the tv off (it probably just keeps timeshifting in the back).

Atached some logs for your reading pleasure.

Grtz,

Nyria

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    in every build since last week i cannot view vh1, vh1 classic, mtv two, mtv hits, mtv nl, mtv germany.
    It either plays 1 frame of video and then stops or just displays a black screen.
    The channels play fine firedtv viewer and also worked in the builds until about 2 weeks ago.

I can confirm this, no logs no crash.

mcraenz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It either plays 1 frame of video and then stops or just displays a black screen...
    I have the same with a couple of channels in New Zealand. It's a problem with tsreader I *think*

ChillyWilly

Portal Member
    December 20, 2007
    I have a recent problem with my FloppyDTV dvb-c card. When I start scanning in tvserver it looks like it doesn't change transponder als it find the same 4 channels on every frequency... any idea's?

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Another problem i've been having ever since a few builds after 2.3.0 finall (think when you changed to tswriter). Is that mp crashes just about every 24 hours or so. It runs fine all day, ig to bed wake up and it's crashed in the morning. No mather if i leave the tv section playing or go back to the home screen with the tv off (it probably just keeps timeshifting in the back).

Turn EPG off, since i did that no crash when MP is idle

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I have on 2 Channels no Audio.

Channel 1 is ORF1:
    There is no Audio and the screen is frozen.
    In the audio settings i have 3 streams MPEG, MPEG:ger, AC3
    When i set MPEG:ger the audio is there and all perfect.

Channel 2 is RTL2:
    There is no Audio.
    In the audio settings there is only 1 stream MPEG.
    So i cannot change to MPEG:ger

With further SVN release i have audio on RTL2 but on ORF1 the problem exist since earlier SVN releases.

Please help :)

nyria

Portal Member
    May 14, 2007

Turn EPG off, since i did that no crash when MP is idle

Thank you, i will give that a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom