TVEngine3 Snapshot: 02-06-2008 05-08h Revision 17307 (1 Viewer)

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
Hi

Gemx is changing the way Timeshifting and Recording works on TVServer, This change will make a fix for NA users that where able to timeshift but not record some channels
He is changing a lot of things, so the next couple of days we will have some builds that are not very stable. So let's be testing and reporting.. I'm sure that the final result is going to be great!!

Thanks Gemx for your work
Iosu

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi

Gemx is changing the way Timeshifting and Recording works on TVServer, This change will make a fix for NA users that where able to timeshift but not record some channels
He is changing a lot of things, so the next couple of days we will have some builds that are not very stable. So let's be testing and reporting.. I'm sure that the final result is going to be great!!

Iosu

That indeed is good info to know.
Thanks gemx for spending so much time :D

grubi.

MacMini

Portal Pro
May 16, 2006
Hi

Iosu

Ah, this would explain my problem (hopefully.)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Gemx then, and thanx for his efforts.

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    DVB-T EPG grab starts (better than 17305) but then hangs during update.

No code changes in TVE3 has happened during 305 and 307. Also EPG grabbing seems to work here nicely.

Also when MP was idle for some hours?

Over night TVE3 crashed with SVN 17305, i'm testig atm EPG grabbing with idle and timeshifting option on. (DVB-S Radio is on)

I'm at work atm, will report later.

ps.: I'm using DVB-S

TVE3 doesen't grab EPG with options "...while idle" and "...while timeshifting".

No errors no logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom