TVEngine3 Snapshot: 03-16-2008 05-09h Revision 17991 (1 Viewer)

corvy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    Rykkinn, Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have for the last number of SVNs had trouble recording on two channels, or watching one channel and recording on another. In my server I have two firedtv-c cards, settings for multiple cam support for both of them is set to 1 (had issues with that in the past, so 1 is the safest).

When I watch or record on a channel and start a scheduled or manual recording on a second channel it works for like 10-15 seconds, then the sound and picture gets garbled but it continues recording. In the attached log file I started mediaportal, a recording that for some reason did not work was running, I started recording on one channel, stopped the first recording and started another recording. Then I watched the first recording which worked fine, then I watch the other recording which fails after 10-15 seconds. Last action is that I stop all recordings and again play the last recording which again fails playing after a few seconds, then exit.

xuxo

Portal Member
    February 6, 2008
    i install the dbv-hotfix from the requirements and it still say the same thing is there any way to know for sure if its installed because i don't see it on my add/remove programs or do i need to install it in safe mode? and from what i see it fixes i would be happy because i thought my dvb card was broken it would stop working randomly picture would skippy/pixelate and i would have to restart the drivers to get to run fine again.

same here. This message is also there after installing all required patches.

Enforcer

Portal Member
    November 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    "Your System does need MP's requirement!"

Previous SVN worked fine...

My system didn't changed.

It is strange because TV&Co is still working...

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    To all of you that wonder about "Your System does need MP's requirement!"!

Thats a detection to see if a fix which can cause issues it's not installed on your system, it doesn't work as it should yet, but it will very soon! So until then you can calm down ;)

Regards
    Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom