TVEngine3 Snapshot: 03-16-2008 05-09h Revision 17991 (1 Viewer)

ashopedies

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i made a script with symbolrate 6900 and QAM 256 only and a script with symbolrate 6900 and QAM 64. Both scans without crashs. now i have all the needed and wanted channels. also i checked the plugs. one of these was not fixed enough. i will make a predefined script for unity media germany.

jigsjdg

Portal Member
    February 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    WinTV-CI problem

Hi,

I've been trying the quite a lot of snapshots lately after DMAN has fixed the Hauppauge WINTV-CI USB CAM-module which I use alongside my Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T USB2 tuner.

What I find is that both sound and video are garbled; some channels worse than others. Even FTA channels are garbled up whilst that wasn't the case with the 'regular' MP release.

I've been trying multiple available codecs for both video and audio, to no avail- It isn't a hardware related issue though, as the Hauppauge WinTV v6 application can render both FTA and scrambled channels (Netherlands, Digitenne DVB-T) perfectly fine.

DMAN suggested "the CAM module is reporting the channels as being unscrambled even though they're not" but he can't test it...

Attached are my logfiles. The first channel being tuned into thru timeshifting is RTL4 which is a scrambled channel. The second channel I log into is "Nederland 1" which is an unscrambled channel.

Hope someone can have a look

stefanbaar

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Holstebro
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    dvb hotfix?

On the new versions I get this message. Anyone know why? Didnt get it on the versions about a month ago.

Attachments

• tvserver.JPG
      tvserver.JPG
      49.9 KB

stefanbaar

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Holstebro
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I just went to windows update and there were no updates available. So it should be fully updated. And the old versions of tvserver worked fine the last time I tried.

-Stefan

EMKO

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2006
    that xp update would that cause my card to stop working and if i go to device manager and stop the device and restart it starts to work again? Installed XPSP 3 so it didnt let me to use it but if it fixes this problem it would be great thanks for the info.

Snoopy08

Portal Pro
    January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Black Sreen Analog

Hi all

I have installed this update and now have more issues with Analog..

I did a complete rescan and at first MP locks up on scan.

I then rebooted and rescanned which appeared OK then tryied preview and all channels it shows
    black screen..

I then rebooted and did preview again and the first one selected showed the channel any after that
    are black screen..

Anyone know hat it might be.

I have also just noticed that if i select one of the analog channels and get the black screen then any channel from within MP
    will lock up system and i need to reboot to clear it..

EMKO

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2006
    i install the dbv-hotfix from the requirements and it still say the same thing is there any way to know for sure if its installed because i don't see it on my add/remove programs or do i need to install it in safe mode? and from what i see it fixes i would be happy because i thought my dvb card was broken it would stop working randomly picture would skippy/pixelate and i would have to restart the drivers to get to run fine again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom