TVEngine3 Snapshot: 03-22-2008 05-09h Revision 18153 (1 Viewer)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

A couple of new features I got when I installed this SVN. :) The TVService doesn't autostart with Windows. I can however manually start it up later. The other thing is that the computer suspends when I'm looking at DVDs. In other words the powerscheduler plugin doesn't work as it should.

EDIT: The Windows Trace Session Manager service does not start and Event ID 7000 occurs did fix the autostart issue.

-gunck4

You don't need any workaround.
    The most important is that you start the tv server configuration, which does the last steps and finish the installation AFTER EACH tv server update.
    In these finishing steps it also changes the service to start automatic.

regards
    chefkoch

mejor

March 20, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Why can i not scan any channels with this release. I have a winfast tv2000 XP. Please help!!!
    I believe that card is not supported in the TV Server.
    I used to have one of those cards but have upgraded to a digital TV card that the TV server supports.

I tried a ATI TV Wonder PCI card and a All-in-Wonder 128 pro card. neither of them work. what card would someone recommend that is inexpensive and that i can one day buy more of to work in the server?

LudoJ

Portal Member
    August 21, 2006
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

Just been installed this new update and I have a little problem. Indeed, the TV does not play, even while previewing in the configuration tool.

The strange thing is that temp videos are well saved in the timeshift directory (I've played it with VLC with no problems...)

What happens?

Note that I had to install the DVB hotfix first...

One more question: when is the MP plugin installed? Just wondering because the setup does not ask for MP's directory...

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    One more question: when is the MP plugin installed? Just wondering because the setup does not ask for MP's directory...
    If your MP is installed correctly, the setup detects the path out of the registry. If it doesn't found it, you are not able to install the plugin. It's unchecked and disabled then.
    So no need to ask the user for the directory.

regards
    chefkoch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom