TVEngine3 Snapshot: 04-06-2008 05-05h Revision 18560 (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
General Infos:

Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine.
We also provide some tutorial videos which show how to install and configure the TV-Server and TV-Client.

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Capabilities:

- seperate front/backend
- supports multiple frontends
- supports multiple backends (master/slave servers)
- analog/atsc/dvb-c/dvb-s/dvb-t support
- recording to mpeg-2 program stream (.mpg)
- mpeg-2 transport stream timeshifting
- multi tuner support of course
- epg / mhw grabbing right from the DVB stream
- network streaming via rtsp
- teletext grabbing

- ci / cam support for firedtv, twinhan and technotrend
- placeshifting
- TV Movie Clickfinder EPG import

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Requirements

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Changes since last snapshot:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
r18558 | tourettes_ | 2008-04-05 17:12:22 +0200 (Sa, 05 Apr 2008) | 1 line

Reduced unneeded logging in TsReader
r18560 | chef_koch | 2008-04-06 04:57:09 +0200 (So, 06 Apr 2008) | 1 line

added tv specific MePo to project section of setuptv.exe, thx to Glenn E Boy (aka Grassynoel)

dev note

-no dev note for this snapshot

===> DOWNLOAD <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection

cbadk

Portal Pro
November 22, 2007
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
It begins to look like a RC1.

But I still miss a split function of stereo audio stream, like many DVB programs have.

Keep up the good work. :)

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    Can't 'remove' unknown tuners from setuptv.

Error log goes ballistic.

2008-04-06 10:42:31.201539 [11]: TVController:ValidateTvControllerParams - incorrect parameters used! cardId 5 _cards.ContainsKey(cardId) == False CardPresent False
    2008-04-06 10:42:31.201539 [11]: at TvService.TVController.ValidateTvControllerParams(Int32 cardId, Boolean checkCardPresent)
    at TvService.TVController.GetUsersForCard(Int32 cardId)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.PrivateProcessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.ServerObjectTerminatorSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage reqMsg)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.ServerContextTerminatorSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage reqMsg)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossContextChannel.SyncProcessMessageCallback(Object[] args)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ChannelServices.DispatchMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage msg, IMessage& replyMsg)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.DispatchChannelSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage requestMsg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, IMessage& responseMsg, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SoapServerFormatterSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage requestMsg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, IMessage& responseMsg, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryServerFormatterSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage requestMsg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, IMessage& responseMsg, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerTransportSink.ServiceRequest(Object state)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketHandler.ProcessRequestNow()
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.RequestQueue.ProcessNextRequest(SocketHandler sh)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketHandler.BeginReadMessageCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
    at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
    at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
    at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
    at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
    at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)

This is repeated continuously while the TVSERVER is alive. The complete log is to big to upload.

plag77

Portal Member
    February 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It works super on XP home, but I am missing the "General Settings" in "TV-Server Configuration". Any Idea?

Dunnys

Portal Member
    November 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,

I agree with cbadk on both the RC1 and the option to split stereo, some channels have multi language in the stereo signal. Left channel one language and right channel another language.

Great job people !!!!

:D

/Dunnys

Bram

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2005
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

This is repeated continuously while the TVSERVER is alive. The complete log is to big to upload.

I had the same problem. I've completely deleted the database. That solved the problem, but that's a far from ideal solution of course.

vertiger

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

I had the same problem. I've completely deleted the database. That solved the problem, but that's a far from ideal solution of course.

have the same problems since some versions

just unmap all channels from the card and manually delete the tuner from the dbo.card tabelle in the db

realmatrix

Portal Pro
    February 6, 2008
    My HDTV Channels are not working with this realease...
    The message of TVServer is: Unable to create/start graph

greets Matrix

slux

Portal Member
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I had to delete the database to get this build to work. It wouldnt show any of my dvb-t channels - only the one analog channel I had defined. Also TV Server config tool locks up when creating a new card group and can take a long time when adding cards to an existing group.

MP locks up when the TV server becomes unavailable - but this always happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom