TVServerKodi.dll not showing up in plugins list (1 Viewer)

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Just found this thread :). In addition to MP clients, I also have a Raspberry Pi running OSMC with the MP PVR client. Given the TVServerKodi.dll was x86 only, I went back to the x86 version of MP TV Server. It's great we now have a x86/x64 version of this plugin, thank you, I will try it soon!

On GitHub, I see the plugin was created as a fork from the original TVServerXBMC code. On this page, you see there is another fork with the dll (v1.32.0.145) which I am currently using (with MP v1.34 x86). I was wondering, does the new "1.25.0.130" version include all the latest code / tweaks, as the changelog page show previous commits in December 2018? Like others have noted on the Kodi MediaPortal PVR forum, with OSMC a few months ago, I could not skip forward through recordings, which is why I tried that latest v1.32.0.145 dll. It did not fix my issue, so I ended up creating a mapping to the recordings folder and playing the files through the videos section. It's been a few months since I used the Pi with OSMC, so I'll try again after updating OSMC and and migrating MP TV Server to x64 with this latest plugin.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    you see there is another fork with the dll (v1.32.0.145) which I am currently using (with MP v1.34 x86)
    The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5
    Like others have noted on the Kodi MediaPortal PVR forum, with OSMC a few months ago, I could not skip forward through recordings, which is why I tried that latest v1.32.0.145 dll. It did not fix my issue, so I ended up creating a mapping to the recordings folder and playing the files through the videos section.
    I can't say anything about the functionality of this plugin, I don't use TV Part, but if there are any changes that can be simply transferred, then I can try.
    But I can't give any guarantees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom