Two issues about Emulator 2 plugin (1 Viewer)

Idro

Portal Pro
February 13, 2015
Santa Marinella (Roma)
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,

I installed the emulator 2 plugin in order to launch some games through MP.
After installing I noticed two problems encountered:

1. Why Do I see the screen in attachment?
The game screen smaller than the rest of the screen. I have no problems with other plugins like MP-TV Series and Moving Picture, so I don't understand what happens with this one.

2. I use two xbox 360 gamepad to play with my Windows PC Game: if I run the game inside windows, the gamepads work correctly, but running from inside MP the controllers does not work.

Can you help me?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    95.4 KB

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    HI
    1. Why Do I see the screen in attachment?
    The game screen smaller than the rest of the screen. I have no problems with other plugins like MP-TV Series and Moving Picture, so I don't understand what happens with this one.

The StreamedMP skin files included with the plugin are out of date, use the skin files from here.
    Extract the folder to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP, overwriting if prompted.

2. I use two xbox 360 gamepad to play with my Windows PC Game: if I run the game inside windows, the gamepads work correctly, but running from inside MP the controllers does not work

No idea about this, maybe MediaPortal is interfering somehow, can/do you use the controllers to control MP?

Idro

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2015
    Santa Marinella (Roma)
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Ok, the first issue is solved and I thank you.
    About the second point I can say I don't use the controllers to control MP, I have to find time to do some another test, in case I'll let you know the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom