Two strange skin issues .... (1 Viewer)

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I am using the latest release of My Films (v4.7.9a) with MediaPortal v1.0 on Windows XP and have noticed the following odd issues on two separate PCs:-

Using the latest version of the Blue3wide skin or the Monochrome skin (v2.4), the value for the field "Year:" is sometimes missing.

I have the "Filmstrip" view set as default, and when I enter My Films, the value for the "Year:" field is displayed for the selected DVD.

However, if I then Switch View to "Genres", and select a genre group, there is no value displayed for the field "Year:" .... :confused:

If I select a detailed view of the DVD, a value is displayed for the field "Year:".

If I then switch back to the default view of "Movies", there is no value displayed in the "Year:" field.

I then have to exit MediaPortal and restart MP and enter My Films before the value in the "Year:" field is displayed again in the default "Movies" view ...​

Also, with Blue3wide, I cannot access the Menu on the left-hand side with the Remote Control or with the Keyboard (using the left arrow), but I can access it with the Mouse ... :confused:

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Wow - 50 views and not a single comment .... :(

Does that mean that I am the only one who is experiencing these issues ... :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom