Unable to use IRC (1 Viewer)

ykamchi

June 23, 2006
Hi all,

I have a problem with connecting to the IRC. I checked it in more then one place (home/work) and with more then 1 computer.

After log in screen I get the following in the IRC screen:

[23:15] *** Welcome to CGI:IRC 0.5.9 (2006/06/06)

[23:15] *** Looking up irc.freenode.net

[23:15] *** Connecting to irc.freenode.net [140.211.166.4] port 6667

[23:15] -62.0.133.157- *** Looking up your hostname...

[23:15] -62.0.133.157- *** Found your hostname, welcome back

[23:15] -62.0.133.157- *** Checking ident

And nothing happens. No list of users and fail to send text.

Please assist.

Thx,
Yohay

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Hi, I'm new to the world of HTPC and Media Portal but I've decided to give it a go since my Pioneer DVR-LX60D PVR failed and is...
Replies
Views
Hi. This I never encountered. And as the server only is doing the timeshifting (the client "asks" the server to start/stop timeshifting, that's all a client is involved into timeshifting) it can not be relevant if the client is on the same machine as the server or not. The timeshift video (timeshift is a normal video that is created...
Hi. This I never encountered. And as the server only is doing the timeshifting (the client "asks" the server to start/stop...
I am unable to get RTSP streaming working. I have version 2.1.3 of MediaPortal 2, both server and client, installed on a single...
Replies
Views
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi, MP 1 wouldn't launch today. I tried launching TV Server set up and was met by the SQL screen with the option to Test the connection. the resulting error " unable to connect to any of the specified My SQL hosts" I have not changed anything since when MP launched fine. I found the thread to look at the Gentle config file...
Hi, MP 1 wouldn't launch today. I tried launching TV Server set up and was met by the SQL screen with the option to Test the...
Hi, MP 1 wouldn't launch today. I tried launching TV Server set up and was met by the SQL screen with the option to Test the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal2-Buddy DE
That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched flags and restore later.
That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched...
Hi. And here is another "Buddy"... Today's Buddy is "MediaPortal2-Buddy" (or short, MP2-Buddy), a tool to do some work around...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom