Unresponsive when changing track (1 Viewer)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am using latest beta but it sometimes takes up to 30 seconds to populate the pic, next 5 tracks, tags and artists.

During this time the machine is completely unresponsive and I can't do anything. Is this just in the beta or is this just the way it is because we are having to intercept HTTP streams?

Also the five tracks from the previous track are only updated once the new tracks are retrieved. Might it be better to remove all tracks once a track ends and then add new ones once obtained?

Not a big issue when using last.fm as a radio but is kind of annoying that when I want to finish I have to wait about 30 seconds into track before I can stop it and close MP

===================================
    also noticed a bug with text scrolling. If you leave the cursor on a track and when it gets reloaded it needs to scroll it moves at about 1 fps. If you then move the cursor onto another object and back again it fixes itself. Seems to go for all scrolling (both the songs in the middle and the current title in bottom left)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom