Unscrambling plugin. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cendenz

January 25, 2006
Hi

Is there a possibility to use some sort of plugin, like in K!tv, were you can unscramble a tv-analog ?

I am a subscriber but only 1 decoder for one home, but we have 3 tv's

So I was wondering if there is such plugin/addon for Media Portal ?

With regards and please don´t flame me, I´m not stealing anything

Róbert
Iceland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
Sorry, life stuff got my attention elsewhere, but now my mind is back on this :cool: OK I post the suggestion in the Improvement Suggestions sub-forum later today (y) (when I get some free time after I've had time to make it look like I've done my fair share of home chores :whistle:) EDIT: Done, now I have posted it here Option for...
Sorry, life stuff got my attention elsewhere, but now my mind is back on this :cool: OK I post the suggestion in the Improvement...
JIRA MP1-4155 : Rework of DVBIP RTSP Filter https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4155 GIT branch...
Replies
Views
Yes, if IMDb+ is the only scraper providing results, or for that matter another, then MovPic does not show which one it used. To that end I suggested an option to always show scaper-script name, but this option is not enabled by default. Of course I build IMDb+ around a very aggressive and reliable search node, so IMDb+ will find a...
Yes, if IMDb+ is the only scraper providing results, or for that matter another, then MovPic does not show which one it used. To...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
OK. Thanks. I will review them and give it a try.
OK. Thanks. I will review them and give it a try.
*** CONFIRMED WORKING WITH 1.1.0 RC2 *** *** Also read below for free atsc over comcast info *** I have seen several posts...
Replies
Views
Hi again It is just as I thought: there have been no significant changes to the KNC hardware handlers since September 2009...
Hi again It is just as I thought: there have been no significant changes to the KNC hardware handlers since September 2009...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: none, using XBMC frontend Windows Version: 7 Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: Core i3 530...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom