[News] Upcoming 1.1.0 RC2 Release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @ Belle and ZealotTC - can you post a link to the BugReport(s) about these? I want to see if it is the same issue I am having but I can't find them. Thanks.

BeLLe

Portal Pro
    August 13, 2008
    @ Belle and ZealotTC - can you post a link to the BugReport(s) about these? I want to see if it is the same issue I am having but I can't find them. Thanks.

Haven't reported it as there's already reports about this. But if the problem is sill there in RC2 then I'll report it

4roma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 16, 2009
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Compliments to the team for putting in all your effort. It's very much appreciated! Thanks a lot.

riadmelb

Portal Pro
    July 9, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    The team of MediaPortal is one of a kind!!!
    And allowing upgrade is so exciting news, because it took me almost 1 full day to clean install and configure RC1 on three systems, and wasn't looking forward to do it again for v1.1.0 Final.

Thanks again,
    Riado

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    As a bonus, we have decided to allow all users of RC1 to upgrade to RC2 and then to the final version of MP 1.1.0. You will not have to do a clean install of MP for the next releases.

Wow...! This is a fantastic feature! :) THANKS

GetWell

Portal Pro
    October 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    This is so great!!! After a break for half a year and then coming back to such a stable product is awesome!!!

darkkiller

Portal Member
    March 20, 2007
    AW: Upcoming 1.1.0 RC2 Release

Sorry but i dont understand why you release a new RC2 because of *just-a-moment-I-count* about ~25 fixed Bugs in Mediaportal, and ~25 Bugs in TVServer ? The last time there were much more bugs which had to be found and fixed until RC1 was released?

:)

Great work!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom