*UPDATED 18-9-2011* Yet another new version :-) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injected

Portal Pro
October 17, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: *UPDATED 30-6-2011* Yet another new version :) - Major changes PLEASE TEST

I've installed your version. in the emulator config windows stands 3.5. is that correct? because your talking from 4.0?

jamiro

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Home Country
re: (Supported Release) *UPDATED 30-6-2011* Yet another new version :)

I have installed this version of My emulators, but when I go to configure it in media portal setup I get an error message saying
"Failed to locate assembly Common.Utils ver. 1.1.70"

I am using MP 1.1.3, Chreekar's old version of My Emulators works OK I think it is 3.3, but wanted to to try this one.
Any help, greatly appreciated.

craige1

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Alice Springs
Home Country
Australia Australia

This version only works for mp 1.2 its written in big on the first post.

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Is it possible to add an option to have the plugin switch off the TV channel before firing up a game?

I only use it to launch PC Games from the menu, but sometimes forget to turn off the tuner, so end up with the sound from TV channel along with the game!

Cheers :)

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011

First thx for this great plugin.

I have played around the last few days and figured out two problems:

1 (also mentioned from other users): fanart buttons for console/system broken. Ill could not setup any pictures. The buttons are like dead

2: If ill start an game from MP the emulator changes the display resolution to 1280x1024. MP usally runs at 1920x1080. So after closing the emulator windows switches back the resolution (checked with catalyst) but the aspect ratio of MP is defected. Mediaportal shows the skin partially on my second monitor.

does anybody have a workaround for this?

thx
    pOpY

RicDigital

Portal Member
    August 1, 2010
    Guimarães. European Capital of Culture 2012
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal

Hi MediaPortal users

I do not know if anyone has thought about this but here goes. My Emulators is a good plugin for game aplications. I've worked with the source code of this plugin and I believe that with some modifications we can create some plugin only for windows aplications and have all of them in one place as in My Emulators, maybe an "My Applications" plugin.

My idea is, like using My Emulators to only PC Games, taking advantage of the settings used for PC games to create a specific plugin able to add aplication executables on mediaportal, all in one place by one single plugin. To be more explicit removing the emulators function and just keep the function of cataloging executables such as pc games with option "Only PC Games".

I don`t understand some much of programing but if anyone are interested in the same idea to, say something. All of the hard work has been done by the developers of this great plugin.

Thanks

craige1

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Alice Springs
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

There already was an "my programs" plugin. Its original goal was just as you stated but ended up with basic emulator support aswell. It eventually gave way to projects like this one.

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011

craige1: Will there be an fixed version (emulator fanart?)

Or could you please explain how to add the emulator fanart manually?

thx
    pOpY

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Yet another new version :) - Major changes PLEASE TEST

I'm trying to do a skin file of myEmulators for Avalon and I need to download covers in order to test CoverFlow view.

Hey bodiroga, did you finish that Avalon skin file?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom