USA small weather graphic (1 Viewer)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I came across a USA weather service (WX.com - powered by meteorlogix) that doesn't seem to mind (so far) that we take the current weather graphic for most (as far as I know) cities in USA - just use your zipcode. I used the following URL http://www.wx.com/partnership/sticker.cfm?zip=74112 and was able to get a small graphic for today's (November 11, 2005 was when I made the capture) weather:
    weather0ph.jpg

This maybe able to work in the weather plugin? It will be smaller than the normal weather graphics.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
    Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
    Replies
    Views
    You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are channel IDs. These are two different things. mc2xml's channel IDs haven't got a hope of matching up to MediaPortals. mc2xml has IDs that are something like "I20.515292.microsoft.com" (or maybe...
    You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are...
    Well it seems the party is well & truly over.
    Replies
    Views
    Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide data. I have been using for quite sometime MC2XML in Microsoft Legacy mode and I was able to get my surrounding TV stations without a problem. Once the Guide data dried up I switched back to the Zap2xml...
    Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide...
    Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello guys , i have a little question about this project. I really want to use this project with the software "aurora" but i want to use it by USB connection (so without the ESP8266), and i'm wondering if it's possible. I plan to use it only with my computer so the USB is not a problem. I also plan to replace the LED by a LED strip ^^
    Hello guys , i have a little question about this project. I really want to use this project with the software "aurora" but i want...
    Hi, I would like to showcase a project of mine, that I have been working on for quite some time. What is it? AtmoOrb is a lamp...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom