USB-UIRT Setup Assistance (1 Viewer)

overrun

November 5, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I am having problems setting up my USB-UIRT to control the STB for my Colossus card. I have used the Portal config Remote option to correctly change the channels, but I cannot get the TV Program to change the channels. Please tell me what I am missing.

Also I have read about a TVE3 Blaster plugin, nut I cannot locate it, can someone please send me a direct link

Thanks

overrun

November 5, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Thanks for the links. I finally have the IRSS installed. But I cannot figure out how to setup either the Blaster on the Colossus card or the IR emitter on the USB-UIRT. Note: I just purchased both the card and the UIRT, so I am not familar with Girder or any of the other tools.

Looking thru the WIKI and the forums is just making me more confused. Are there any step by step instructions to setup the Blaster or the UIRT?

I have managed at one point to setup the USB-UIRT to transmit the channels to the STB from withing the configutation tool, but I just cannot get it to work in interactive mode.

TIA

PS: About the only log item I could found mentioned not being able to locate serverblaster.dat. No idea how to create the file.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi overrun

Here is a bit of a tutorial: link.
    You need to decide whether you want to use the Hauppauge blaster or the USB-UIRT one - you only need one. Once testing is working in the TV3 Blaster plugin (note: *not* the ServerBlaster plugin - disable ServerBlaster if you're using IRSS) then to get interactive blasting to work, your channels from the STB have to be added to TV Server as analog channels. The channel field on the tuning detail of each channel should contain the number that should be blasted to the STB. This is explained in the tutorial.

mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom