USBUIRT issue (1 Viewer)

bluedragon

Portal Member
February 25, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Well I'm stumped and even though I feel that I'm probably overlooking the obvious I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I'm using the USBUIRT with the most recent drivers from their site with a Motorola external cable box. My problem is that despite changing every possible setting in the USBUIRT setup section of MP only 2 out of the 3 commands are being received.

For example if I test with 123, it will change the channel to 13; 555 or 505 to 55; etc. I thought this was an issue with the time between commands but it isn't (every setting from 0-1000ms acts the same) or with repeating commands (1-5 also don't change anything). Changing 3 numbers on/off doesn't improve anything and neither does requiring enter to be pressed.

I'm looked through the forum and haven't found this problem related to USBUIRT, I'm hoping that someone who has USBUIRT working will be able to help me out.

Additionally I'm not using girder nor planning on it.

Thanks in advance.

And thanks for such a great program as MediaPortal! :D

fab70

Portal Member
February 11, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
I'm also using the USBUIRT with similar prolems.. it's very slow!!
I still have to spend some time on the issue.. if I find a solution, I'll let you know.
Ciao

bluedragon

Portal Member
February 25, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
USBUIRT

I reinstalled BeyondTv and my USBUIRT worked fine with my cable box. I tried using the exact same settings ( which I had tried previously anyway) but still no-go. It is seems to be an issue specific to MediaPortal. The wife is getting a little peeved about not getting to watch much tv today so I doubt I'll have much more time to play with it this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom