VB.NET Plugin Writing Tutorial (1 Viewer)

Mars Warrior

Portal Pro
August 26, 2004
Airy Crater, Mars
Home Country
Great!

Another "big" manual :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get "SetColor selector operator" errors while opening it. Any idea??
It seems to be something on the first page as I can view the other pages without problems...

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Mars Warrior said:
It seems to be something on the first page as I can view the other pages without problems...

Hmm... interesting, because I can view it using Acrobat 5 and Acrobat Reader 5.1 within Mozilla Firefox on different computers... what version Acrobat are you using? Have you tried downloading it again? I made it using Acrobat 5, so there shouldn't be any problems...

Sam

A

Anonymous

samuel337 said:
Mars Warrior said:

Hmm... interesting, because I can view it using Acrobat 5 and Acrobat Reader 5.1 within Mozilla Firefox on different computers... what version Acrobat are you using? Have you tried downloading it again? I made it using Acrobat 5, so there shouldn't be any problems...

Sam

Works fine on 4.05 as well.

angryjack

Portal Member
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Link is dead ...

Hi,

can anybody help me where i can find this tutorial ? This link is dead :(

angryjack

Portal Member
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
jburnette,

perfect, that makes it much easier for those who are more familar with VB :D

btw, there is a nice tool for C# to VB.Net conversion. Of course the converted code has to be modified a bit but most of the code will be translated correctly.

I tried the sample plugin code from the documentation and compiled it successfully with SharpDevelop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom