Version numbers and the forums (1 Viewer)

rahewitt

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 19, 2013
    Staffordshire
    Home Country
    England England
    Country flag
    Hi,

I'm getting very confused with the version numbering on the Forums. Shouldn't this sub forum now be for 1.15.0 pre release?

There seems to be a similar confusion with version numbering for the current live release too.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your feedback!
    Thanks for your feedback!
    I'm not sure exactly when this started, I've been dealing with it for a while until I had time to troubleshoot it. I'm pretty sure...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial TV channels I could only get about half the current number of channels from my transmitter, Winter Hill. So I checked on the forum and found the latest Tuning Parameters .XML file (here), and copied and...
    Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
    Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Version numbers DE
    Pondering updating my HTPC which is still windows xp based and using MP1.5. I really like some of the plugins such as mvcentral so...
    Replies
    Views
    I will see what I can do to make it better. ;)
    I will see what I can do to make it better. ;)
    I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
    Replies
    Views
    Still for that I need to release onlinevideos, and I think I just figured out how to fix netflix with minimal impact... and it out of the box works with MP1 and MP2. Sorry for being so stubborn :)
    Still for that I need to release onlinevideos, and I think I just figured out how to fix netflix with minimal impact... and it out...
    Hi, I'm currently working on fixing the login issues for netflix and I need to add some extra browser things. As this has some...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom