[no Bug] Video folder is displayed empty and crash on refresh (1 Viewer)

sosh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,

first of all, a big thanks to the team for the work on the new alpha!

I have an issue with the "Videos" section: when i switch to the videos section it is nothing to see there. No folders or thumbnails to see there. (i expect to see two folders there)

when i press the "i" button and then "refresh" the two expected folders appear but immediately MP crashes.

has somebody else seen this issue befor? did i mess up some settings while upgrading from 1.2.3 ?

thanks in advance !

Best regards
    sosh

Last edited by a moderator:

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Your skin files for MyVideos are messed up and are not for 1.3.0A.

If you installed Online Videos you should avoid any skin replacement and Button trailer.

Yucca

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2006
    Myrskylä
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi folks,

first of all, a big thanks to the team for the work on the new alpha!

I have an issue with the "Videos" section: when i switch to the videos section it is nothing to see there. No folders or thumbnails to see there. (i expect to see two folders there)

when i press the "i" button and then "refresh" the two expected folders appear but immediately MP crashes.

has somebody else seen this issue befor? did i mess up some settings while upgrading from 1.2.3 ?

thanks in advance !

Best regards
    sosh

YAP, I´we got it...
    I´ll try to remove (later tonight) my online videos plugin. I think might pick up that Button trailer option during install? :)

Last edited:

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    You can use OV without problem but just on install do not use those skin and Trailer options and everything will be ok.

sosh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Deda, Hi Yucca

ive upgraded from MP1.2.3 and some older Online Videos (1.2 i think) to MP 1.3 alpha and used the MP extention installer for an automatic update of Online Videos.
    I'am not shure if i ticked the button trailer option, i cant remenber, sorry.

But a clean uninstall and reinstalling of Online Videos 1.3 fixed my issue !

Thanks for your help!

best regards !
    sosh

Yucca

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2006
    Myrskylä
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi Deda, Hi Yucca

ive upgraded from MP1.2.3 and some older Online Videos (1.2 i think) to MP 1.3 alpha and used the MP extention installer for an automatic update of Online Videos.
    I'am not shure if i ticked the button trailer option, i cant remenber, sorry.

But a clean uninstall and reinstalling of Online Videos 1.3 fixed my issue !

Thanks for your help!

best regards !
    sosh

Yap, same here... I´ve uninstalled online videos plugin, useing extension installer and then install it back, without selecting trailer option...

Thank you Deda and Sosh... :)

And good job guys... Keep up the good work.

MP is hands up the best available MC software, I would hope it will become slightly faster reading network folders (like XBMC is)?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom