Views sort order (1 Viewer)

tano_grasa

Portal Pro
December 31, 2011
I was wondering if there is a way to change the sort order of all views, including custom views. When I select the option "Change view" in the main menu, I get a popup with following views:

1. Movies
2. Year
3. Category
4. Country
5. Actors
6. New (custom view)
7. Documentaries (custom view)
8. Directors (custom view)

Only the first 7 items fit in the popup. If I want to select the "Directors" view (which I often do) I must scroll to the bottom. Besides I'm planning to add other custom views. I think it would be useful to somehow decide the views order.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Views sort order

I was wondering if there is a way to change the sort order of all views, including custom views. When I select the option "Change view" in the main menu, I get a popup with following views:

1. Movies
    2. Year
    3. Category
    4. Country
    5. Actors
    6. New (custom view)
    7. Documentaries (custom view)
    8. Directors (custom view)

Only the first 7 items fit in the popup. If I want to select the "Directors" view (which I often do) I must scroll to the bottom. Besides I'm planning to add other custom views. I think it would be useful to somehow decide the views order.

Hi tano_grasa,
    The first 5 items are "hardcoded" in the plugin - all following views are userdefined and you can change their order by the userdefined views in the setup.
    Hint: If you quickly want to go to the bottom, go one step "up".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom