"Voicemail" (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to make a special "voicemail" folder. This folder would receive wave files from another source (another computer with answering machine features) via file copy or ftp. . .then if MP found any messages in this folder, it could flash a new voicemail indicator. . .that way you phone messaging system could be in the back of the house and you still could check your voicemail via MP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better leave it to a more eperienced person...
I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better...
Hi I have been using MediaPortal 1.2.3.0 for years and it has been working well. However, today I receive the message "Connection...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
Replies
Views
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Ok, the importer also remembers the queue of items that are still needed to be processed in settings file. If there is something stuck, it will try again on next server start and probably stuck again. But removing the media source also removes the associated queue. The server's TV plugin automatically creates the media sources for...
Ok, the importer also remembers the queue of items that are still needed to be processed in settings file. If there is something...
Hi, I’ve been struggling with MP 2 now for several weeks. Initially all was fine. Then in the client, the listings of recorded TV...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom