W7 Caller ID (1 Viewer)

sberghici

May 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Home Country
Canada Canada
W7 Caller ID - phone application that allows you to log phone calls and show them on Computers in your home network (PC and Mac), Windows Media Center, MediaPortal and XBMC. Now with Bluetooth support of smartphones!

New features in v 3.0.1:
  • Resume Mediaportal play after call end (supported for Smartphones only).
  • Ability to run VB Script on call end event.
  • Support drop call and blocked number for Asterisk.
  • Adjust image size to the screen resolution.
http://www.w7callerid.com/home.aspx

1810.jpg

Download Link:
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/utilities/w7-caller-id

Last edited:

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have just downloaded this and had a play. It seems to work really well, and I like the broadcast feature which allows it to work over all clients on the network, and presumably to also have more than one server.

The cost of the server software is a bit steep though, for what is a none-essential service.

It might be worth it if you could answer calls and use your HTPC as a hands free kit. Is that on the development map?

Robbo100

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    P.S

I find the address book a little glitchy to edit, is there a data file located anywhere that can be manually edited using another software tool?

Also, is it possible to import contacts from a Bluetooth device. This would save an enormous amount of time.

Finally, the pop up alert seems to have the telephone number miss aligned. What skin file and parameter needs to be edited to stop the numbers appearing over the top of the photo?

Thanks again.

sberghici

May 1, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Holiday Season Savings
    Get 40% off of your purchase of W7 Caller ID this holiday season. Use coupon code “holiday2013”.

2013.jpg

Offer valid until December 31, 2013.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom