Wake On Lan support for MP2 (2 Viewers)

AdHu86

January 14, 2022
Berlin
Home Country
England England
The tag says „user help needed“. I see the plug-in within the standard installation, is it still in development?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

For now I'll add visibility conditions in xaml, so at least no gaps or incomplete infos are shown in GUI without existence of AspectWidth or AspectHeight. Downloading the file seems indeed difficult considering long recordings Thanks :)
For now I'll add visibility conditions in xaml, so at least no gaps or incomplete infos are shown in GUI without existence of...
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many things were not intuitive, too frumpy and the gui had hardcoded dependencies to plug-ins, some buttons didn’t work even without a note due to that. Same for player controls, why do I see always play and pause...
Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Too bad, could you please fix it again. I hope there is hope, because @offbyone wasn’t online long time.
Too bad, could you please fix it again. I hope there is hope, because @offbyone wasn’t online long time.
For now I went ahead and implemented the MP2 Plugin ;) (Attached Zip) You need to go into Settings in MP2 and log in to the Amazon...
Replies
Views
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own configuration tool you need to select "MediaPortal" as the output destination (or something like that). So this might be worth checking (just in case I have remembered it correctly). -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own...
Hello, I am a new MP user. I recently installed MP2.3 on a HTPC running Win 7 64 bit. I have an networked Silicon Dust HDHR3-US...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom