Want to use MP as Template (1 Viewer)

davey

November 14, 2005
Hi all,

Downloaded Mp and set it up using VS 2003. is a really nice app.
I am doing a project for my final year in college and it is a lot like MP. (well not as advanced) and wanted to look at mp's code to give me an idea in what direction to take (NOT TO COPY IT :O)

My project spec is a wirless Audio/video/image server & Client ( i know MP dosnt use this design )

But interface wise where would i start looking in the code to get an idea of its implementation??

my plan is to have a simple server running on a machine say in the office and then a small pc in the living room that can connect to the server and stream video audio etc.. with a nice interface like MP's

Do you think MP will be any advantage to me?

regards
Bryan

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
December 7, 2004
United Kingdom
Surely if you are to succeed in your venture you don't need your hand held right at the very start? Jump in and find your way around and you'll be rewarded with far more knowledge of MP than if you ask the way.

davey

November 14, 2005
Hey Smirnuff,
ya i agree and thats what im tryin to do it just seems like a very large app and i can't figure alot out. maybe just need longer with.
I looked in all the doc's and there dosnt seem to be much explination of the code.

I dont confess to know alot now but i do have untill june next year and im will to learn and think MP a great way to do that.

Any way any tips or links to a more detailed explanition of MP would be great.

cheers
Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom