want your help in card TeVii S464 DVB-S2 PCI (1 Viewer)

January 18, 2011
Home Country
Egypt Egypt
i want play hd channel and he is play but very slow and the System Requirements
Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7
2.0GHz CPU (2.4GHz for HDTV)
256M RAM (1GB for HDTV)
VGA card with at least 128MB memory
Microsoft Direct X 9.0C or above
Sound card or on-board sound chip
One free PCI slot
Digital satellite dish & LNB

and my Pc is good more than this requirements and have all codec hd and no new

can i got your help ?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi 2020

I suspect you have codec problems, but I can't be sure since you have not posted logs. I recommend the Cyberlink or Microsoft codecs. You can change the codec preferences in MediaPortal Configuration in the "codecs and renderer" section.

Ragnarok666

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi 2020

I suspect you have codec problems, but I can't be sure since you have not posted logs. I recommend the Cyberlink or Microsoft codecs. You can change the codec preferences in MediaPortal Configuration in the "codecs and renderer" section.

I've just picked up one of these to replace my aging skystar 2 in my setup. unfortunately compared to the other cards i have which are rock solid I get discontinuities/ glitches with the tevii s464 even on FTA channels with a more than ample signal!

I've discovered that the older Driver.20100421 are less likely to give a dropped frames than the newer Driver.20110121

Whats the best way to get helpful logs? and hopfully find out if this is just crappy drivers or something that is fixable on the media portal side.

Edit : After reverting to the standard release on the website of mepo 1.1.2 and disabling anything else that doesn't come with that, I took this log with the debug tool. Watched ITVHD for a bit I did get a discontinuity but a quick wind back on the buffer and it wasn't recorded on the buffer, Switched to BBC HD can got the discontinuity after about a second, and it was still pressent in the buffer.

Not sure i caught it per se, As i usually have to wait longer but i may have got lucky.

I've updated my system spec's in my profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom