Watched entry etc (1 Viewer)

midiboy

Portal Pro
March 14, 2005
Hi Guys,

is it possible to set the "Watched" setting that is available in the plugin config from with the Moving Pictures GUI also ? I am using the Mediastream Skin but cannot see that setting on the details view of a movie.

Also, it would be great if one could see in the GUI if a movie is HD or SD. Since all my HD Movies are in one directory and the SD movies in another, it would be enough to mark a directory as HD. Maybe show an HD icon somewhere in the GUI ?

Thanks,
Alex

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
If you goto the details screen of a movie, you can toggle the watched status from the context menu (F9).

As for the HD / SD indicator, yes we will have something like this in the future, but it will probably not be until 0.8 or 0.9. So it's a little ways away.

Diggen

Portal Pro
April 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
From a Skinmakers view I would say he means support for a togglebutton like the one in the IMDB-Info View.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
There is no toggle button right now, sorry. It has to be done via the context menu. Maybe in a future release we will add a button...

midiboy

Portal Pro
March 14, 2005
Hi guys,

thanks. I did not know about the F9 context menu. A toggle Button would be great but F9 works fine for now. Thanks,
Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom