Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hey Zebons

I love your plugin! I have everything working perfectly. However, I was wondering if there was any way to create a view of Not Watched Movies. In looking at the configuration it seems like it should work, but I haven't succeeded yet!

Also, how can I get the Watched (Checked) films to highlight in a different colour on the layout?

Thanks for your fantastic work!

zebons

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    Hey Zebons

I love your plugin! I have everything working perfectly. However, I was wondering if there was any way to create a view of Not Watched Movies. In looking at the configuration it seems like it should work, but I haven't succeeded yet!

Also, how can I get the Watched (Checked) films to highlight in a different colour on the layout?

Thanks for your fantastic work!

No Way ! It'll decrease too much performances as we have to access for each movie to the Video Database.
    If that option is necessary for your needs, keep the Videos module and enjoy !
    All functionnalities of MyVideos can not be integrated in MyFilms...
    Sorry,

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for the quick reply. I totally understand not wanting to access the Video database. I never want to access it again myself!!

I played around and got a good enough solution. I got it to work by using the Checked Box as a Watched Box. I added the Checked field to the updating items so I can mark when I have watched it. I also created a Supplementary view for Checked Films and then select False to show me the ones that are not checked. It is not automatic, but it certainly serves my needs!!

Now I only have two wishes.

1. Is there any way to change the default view, or even keep the last view opened?

2. Is there any way to change the font colour of films that are not checked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom