WebEPG Channels (1 Viewer)

RSykes

Portal Pro
November 20, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I am currently using Mediaportal 1.1.0 for a while and been using XMLTV GUI to get the EPG information from RadioTimes.

My TV Tuner card is connected through my Virgin Media settop box so no DVB.

As I recently discovered RadioTimes is not returning EPG info with XMLTV GUI so gone to WebEPG the only problem I am having is the list of channels available seem to be missing a lot of channels such as Quest, ITV3 + 1, etc that are not on Radio Times or DigiGuide.

Is there anyway to update this info?

Or does anyone have any other suggestions what else I can use to get the EPG information.

Thanks
Robert

vecnar

Portal Pro
April 21, 2008
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
Hi Robert,
If channels don't exist in webepg sites you may find a web site which has epg data for missing channels and create grabber file as explained in manual under webepg. Unfortunately i can't send you a link to this as i can't access manuals myself now for unknnown reason.
I did some search on forums and found an old post which could be of help to you https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/webepg-136/web-epg-1-1-beta-bit-mess-72901/
I myself use radiotimes with upc but some channels are missing so i am using upc grabber to get epg for missing channels. I am not sure if it is possible to do the same from virginmedia website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom