[fixed] Weekly on this channel - listing bug (1 Viewer)

MusicMan62

Portal Pro
November 2, 2010
Frome, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
There appears to be a problem with the new record function 'Weekly on this channel'. The actual recording function works as expected and when I view the EPG the correct programs are highlighted in red (set to record). However when I look at the scheduled recording page the list is incorrect.

I have set to record 'Jamies 30 minute meals' every Sunday. This program is aired Monday to Friday and then repeated as a set of 5 on Sunday. The EPG correctly shows all 5 being recorded on the Sunday and none of the midweek airings are selected. However the scheduled list shows it is set to record just once on the current day only (currently Tuesday). By Wednesday no recording happened (which is correct) but the list now shows a recording set for the current day (now Wednesday).

It's as if the routine that decodes what to display in the scheduled list doesn't understand this new feature despite the EPG being correct. Anyone else seeing this problem?

I am running 1.2.0.0 Alpha upgraded from 1.1.1.0 and have tried PureVisionHD 4.5.0.0 and StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123 skins.

rogerleifert

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2009
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Weekly on this channel - listing bug

Hi MusicMan62,

I have exactöy the same behaviour.
    The red marks in the TV-Guide are set correctly and recording works as expected.

But the view in the scheduler-list is wrong and misleading.
    Either a scheduled recording is not listed in the scheduler-/timer-list at all, sometimes there are 2 identical entries for the scheduled recording and sometimes the right show at a wrong (non-selected) day.

As You, I also think it's a problem in the decoding-routine of the scheduler-list view and not in the function itself.

I also updated form 1.1.1 to 1.2.0 Alpha.

Kind regards

Roger

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Wonder if this is already fixed, because i can not confirm it with latest SVN & there is already a Mantis issue on it.

Regards
    Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom