Weird issue in quick record option. (1 Viewer)

Zorg

Portal Pro
June 12, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi,

I'm using the last versions of MP and TVserver in windows Vista.

I have different channels groups configured with my skystar2 and my hauppauge nova t 500.

I can change from one group to the other without problems (I already know for instance that in the TV Guide the selected/displayed channel group only changes when you select/tune a channel from the other group), but when I want to program a quick or a an advanced record and I go to the program menu I only have one channel group there (always the same) and I can't change it. Even if a tune in My TV a channel from a differente group, when I enter the quick record menu I find there always the same group and I can't go left other right with my remote to change it.

As a result, I have five channels groups that I can't use with the quick record option.

I would appreciate some help. Thank you in advance.

Zorg

Portal Pro
June 12, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Well, I don't know if it's a bug or a bad configuration on my part, but I found out that the only way to choose the channels group we want in the quick record menu is to tune one channel of that group and then restart Windows.

Only after reseting the PC can I get the channels group I want in the quick record menu.

I must say the quick record option is important for me, because sometimes the EPG hasn't recorded the title of the program, and I want to start quickly to record what I'm watching in that moment and want also to control that the record stops after some time.
I think you only can do that from the quick record menu, that's why I need to find the channel I want in that menu without having to reset the PC.

I would appreciate very much some help. Thank you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom