[solved] What does this error message mean? (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I tried to import a movie today and get this error message. The movie is not imported.
    Code:
    21.01.2017 08:48:25 - Starting file analysis and import - 1 orphaned files found.
    21.01.2017 08:48:26 - ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    21.01.2017 08:48:26 - Processing Files.
    21.01.2017 08:48:26 - ===================================================================================================
    21.01.2017 08:48:29 - ErrorEvent : ErrorEvent on Internet Lookup for The Hateful Eight (2015) (tt3460252).ts : Ungültige Daten auf Stammebene. Zeile 1, Position 1. - Stacktrace:    bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseRootLevelWhitespace()
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
       bei System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
       bei System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
       bei System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
       bei Grabber.GrabberUrlClass.ReturnURL(String strSearch, String strConfigFile, Int32 strPage, Boolean alwaysAsk, String strMediaPath)
       bei AMCUpdater.AntRecord.DoInternetLookup(String SearchString, String Year, String IMDB_Id)
    21.01.2017 08:48:29 - ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Only other XML I can imagine is the downloaded metadata for this movie. Maybe TMDB has a "hickup" or similar...

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Only other XML I can imagine is the downloaded metadata for this movie. Maybe TMDB has a "hickup" or similar...
    I am just going to ignore this - only a few days away from switching the productive system over to MP2

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mmh, I had to reinstall MP 1.16pre yesterday on the client where I administrate MyFIlms . When I now want to run the MyFilms installer I am getting a dependency error. So something is definitely wrong with the MyFIlms installation.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    what error? Screenshots/logs? I assume you used the recently posted version to install?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Strange. I reran the installer for the sixth time and thios time got the message asking me if I wanted to uninstall and replace, where old and new version had the same number. I said, yes, uninstall, which resulted in a .NET error. I closed the error window and continued. Files got copied. When running the import now I am still getting the same error as in posting #1.

EDIT: I resolved it by reloading the database from its central storage place. So apparently the local copy got damaged but the old installation was not reloading it from the central storage point.

Now why I was getting the dependency errors five times but not the sixth time hours later, no idea. The PC was not rebooted in between.

Last edited:

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Glad you got it sorted! At least we know that the exception from 1st post was caused by the broken DB ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom