What ever happened to the My torrents plug-in? (2 Viewers)

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    How is this project going? I didn't notice you had screen shots up... they look sweet. Yea... using a RSS feed to display recent torrents seems to be a good Idea. I assume you will be able to search also. As always... keep up the good work...

Edit: What options will we have for searching? I think the biggest one is if the file is SEEDED or not. I really don't want my HTPC uploaded files all the time because nobody has the rest of the file and people keep joining the torrent.

Edit #2: Helps to read your blog.... you do have that in there :)

fcsobel

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2005
    I made a simple My Torrents that only works with UkNova.com using screen scrape. My wife uses it to pull down EastEnders, Corronation Street, Peep Show...etc. If you use uknova it might be of interest.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    cinemasid - I'd suggest posting on barranger's blog to get his attention also. In fact if anyone else wants this plugin fully developed let barranger know you want it. It could be he has gotten tied-up with life, but it alway good to know you are needed and your work is wanted.

Just my 2cents.

Mike

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    barranger has given up development on his torrent plugin but has given me the source code if any of you want to complete it you are free to do so.

I will email the sourcecode to anyone that PM's me.

Mike

fcsobel

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2005

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I already sent you and e-mail... I would love to test this new plugin out. I am wondering why you don't put it up somewhere for people to just download it. If that is a problem I can set you up with a FTP site (that you can upload your files) and then link them directly. If you need something like this.. just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom