What Have I Done Wrong (1 Viewer)

crazyfool

Portal Pro
October 8, 2008
hey guys,
first post on the mediaportal forums after just converting from vmc. So far its still a bit buggy etc... but i haven;t really had a chance to sort it out properly so i'm sure it will be fine... Anywayz I really like the aeon wide skin and i have used it on a pc with vista for mp and it looks great... but now for my main htpc which is xp the skin looks very different... instead of the sliding bar on the main menu that looks like xbmc i have the normal sort of menu interface but with the images in the background etc... I am assuming the look is part of the skin as no other skins are installed so how can i change it to look like the main menu screenshots shown here...https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/aeon-274/aeon-wide-1366x768-40402/
Its probably something so obvious but seeing as mp is new for me can someone help me out

Bagal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Sounds like you haven't got it on the basic home screen, you can either go into MediaPortal's config, general, and find the option 'start with basic home' or press the 'H' key while on the home screen to switch to the basic home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom