What would you like to see happen with the forums! (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Okay, I take it everybody is happy with the structure of MediaPortal's forums. Or are you? What would you like to see improved/changed? More theme choices for the forum? More specific help areas for configuring MediaPortal? More troubleshooting information? You tell us, not all of us are Psychic [like Frodo & MrMario64]. We want to hear what you have to say. How can we make it better? Come on guys, speak up....

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    Well, I think this forum has a lot of overlap with the "Forum Requests" forum. So it might be an idea to merge it with this one or just ditch it. Then you could also move the "Feature requests" to the developer section, so the Requests section could be removed.

Next to that it would be nice to have the MP logo in all skins and not just in the default one. For example I am using the default phpBB skin which still has the phpBB logo in the upperleft corner.

That is all I can think of...

luke

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Mr.Mitchell said:
    Well, I think this forum has a lot of overlap with the "Forum Requests" forum. So it might be an idea to merge it with this one or just ditch it. Then you could also move the "Feature requests" to the developer section, so the Requests section could be removed.

Next to that it would be nice to have the MP logo in all skins and not just in the default one. For example I am using the default phpBB skin which still has the phpBB logo in the upperleft corner.

That is all I can think of...

I've added the logo to all the templates except xeon because it's weird and we'll need a new logo for that template. The only problem I see by using the same logo for all the templates is it's not sized right. I'll try to get this figured out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom