[ATI] Which Graphic Card : RX460 4Go or RX470 4Go (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Hello,
    i search for replace my 8 year old GPU ( AMD HD4670 )
    i have as selection the next models :

Sapphire RX460 4Go
    Sapphire RX470 Nitro+ 4Go

my usage is MP and MadVR. if you have any experience.
    i fear than the rx 460 will be too lite for MadVR, ( at least for enable more than the minimal setting )

let me know what do you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ahhh, nice. :) Okay. Well, whatever happens, please don't hesitate to post log files and ask for help if you have problems with any tuner. I'm here to help (and very interested in all topics related to tuners)... :)
    Ahhh, nice. :) Okay. Well, whatever happens, please don't hesitate to post log files and ask for help if you have problems with...
    Hello all. I have used an AverMedia Volar Black HD for a long time (at least since 2008, in which I used it on an Athlon 64 laptop...
    Replies
    Views
    They are glued to the board with double sided adhesive tape. Tape that is used to mount mirrors or similar with foam rubber between the two adhesive sides. No vibrations will make it to the board and the tape really is strong enough.
    They are glued to the board with double sided adhesive tape. Tape that is used to mount mirrors or similar with foam rubber between...
    Hi. I like to show you my HTPC project build in a drawer. As I wanted the HTPC to be as invisible as possible I build it into a...
    Replies
    Views
    ... before the Kabini boards arrive, MSI are saying they'll have a Mini-ITX board available with a 10w Intel Bay Trail CPU (Celeron J1800). I'd expect this to be the real competitor to Kabini, with a weaker GPU and stronger CPU, should be more than enough GPU for offloading 1080p though. Details...
    ... before the Kabini boards arrive, MSI are saying they'll have a Mini-ITX board available with a 10w Intel Bay Trail CPU (Celeron...
    Hi, I know there are numerous threads on the site, & the web about this. I can't locate specific information relative to my...
    Replies
    Views
    Did not build an AMD APU system yet but they seem to suit the needs of a HTPC quite well. I hope the desktop trinity models become more readily available soon. The A10 seems to be a good performer, maybe overkill for a HTPC.
    Did not build an AMD APU system yet but they seem to suit the needs of a HTPC quite well. I hope the desktop trinity models become...
    Hello everyone, So I am putting together a new TV Server and client running HD content. I have always used AMD processors...
    Replies
    Views
    No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and Win10 VM with my TV tuner passed through via Unraid 6 and it would always drop packets when tuned to HD channels via DVB-T2. SD channels always seemed to be ok.
    No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and...
    MediaServer8 is an unRAID based storage system which, using virtualisation technology, also incorporates a MediaPortal / ArgusTV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom