Which skin supports submenus...? (1 Viewer)

Jdogg

May 6, 2013
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hello,
Trying out media portal for the first time. Certainly not the easiest thing to get up an running but im getting there? All part of the fun :)
Just wondering which skin has submenus on the home screen.
ie. Under the main videos menu button there would be other menus to click (like funny vids, surfing vids, clips etc)
then under the music home button there would be radio, rap music, rock music etc..
Is this possible to customize a home screen like this and which skin would support it?

Also, so far it seems every menu item needs a seperate plugin installed to manage that particular item. Is this the case?

Thanks

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,
    Trying out media portal for the first time. Certainly not the easiest thing to get up an running but im getting there? All part of the fun :)
    Just wondering which skin has submenus on the home screen.
    ie. Under the main videos menu button there would be other menus to click (like funny vids, surfing vids, clips etc)
    then under the music home button there would be radio, rap music, rock music etc..
    Is this possible to customize a home screen like this and which skin would support it?

Also, so far it seems every menu item needs a seperate plugin installed to manage that particular item. Is this the case?

Thanks

Hi and Welcome! :)

You can try StreamedMP. It's a high quality skin with a lot of options. There is a basichome editor included wich makes you able to configure the whole lay-out of the homescreen including submenus.

Cheers!

Jdogg

May 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hmm still having trouble with this...
    I can edit the home screen ok and create submenus.
    Ok so under music main home button i have: rap music, rock music, music videos etc.
    How do I direct the rap music button to show contents of c:/rapmusic
    How do I get the rock music button to show contents of c:/rockmusic
    etc etc.
    ?

Jdogg

May 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Annnnd back to XBMC i go... where everything just works

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom