Who is able to decode 2 HD CanalDigitaal channels simultaneously with 1 smartcard

Discussion in 'TV-Cards' started by Electuur, February 29, 2012.

1. Electuur

Electuur Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    I would like to know if there is anyone in the Netherlands who has a HTPC with PCIe satellite receivers with CI and CanalDigital smartcard and is able to decode 2 or more HD CanalDigitaal channels simultaneously for example "NED1 HD" and "een HD". Please let me know which hardware you are using and tell me what you did to achieve this result.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bart Zorn

Bart Zorn Portal Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Home Country:
    Spain Spain
    Well, for what it is worth, I am using a SAB Unix Triple HD receiver running Spark, with two DBV-S tuners and one Canaldigitaal smartcard. I can watch one channel and record another without problems. So I think that It should be possible with other hardware/software combinations too.

A bit late, but I just joined this forum.

Bart

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!