win32/banker.algenr (1 Viewer)

charles thomas

September 9, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
normanscreen.jpg
I am not sure if this is the place to post this but if not, please move it. I noticed unusual cpu activity that did not show up in task manager. I ran Norman Malware Cleaner and it picked up several w32/banker.algenr malware in the streamedmp installation files. The screen shot will explain. Has any one else run into this? Thanks

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    Your screenshot is pretty much unreadable, but i ran a scan on my HTPC (which is running with StreamedMP) and didn't got any reports:

Norman.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, I used UNC paths (for some reason, I couldn't type them in and had to use on-screen keyboard). By using UNC paths, the stuttering was gone and playback was smooth but later, I had encountered a plethora of problems: 1. Captions and subtitles were slightly out of sync (about 500 ms) 2. MP2 client was not shutting down correctly...
    Yes, I used UNC paths (for some reason, I couldn't type them in and had to use on-screen keyboard). By using UNC paths, the...
    In previous versions of MP2, I experienced black screen during HEVC playback. Versions 2.3 and 2.3.1 appears to have addressed this...
    Replies
    Views
    Same as HTPCSourcer wrote, the process of this plugin is not a mass process. Depending where you download your xmltv.xml file, some websites propose to have a personal file (you choose what are channels in the .xml). An example for french country : It takes 2 minutes an 5 seconds for 4765 programs imported on my system : If...
    Same as HTPCSourcer wrote, the process of this plugin is not a mass process. Depending where you download your xmltv.xml file, some...
    I've finally finished mapping all the channels were scanned from my HDHomeRun over-the-air and cable tuners, which amounts to over...
    Replies
    Views
    This time i installed MP 1.23 pre release before updating windows and all went well.
    This time i installed MP 1.23 pre release before updating windows and all went well.
    I installed the windows 10 1903 feature update a couple days ago then updated MP 1 to the 1.23 pre release. I have 3 installations...
    Replies
    Views
    interesting...i use DRR in MP + Win 7, though i must admit i haven't watch much content lately using DRR. Might explain why i seen it more rarely than OP... i'll try some more testing using DRR, i usually switch between 50Hz p, for 25fps (dvb-t FTA ) content to 23.976 Hz for 23.976fps content, then back to 50Hz...
    interesting...i use DRR in MP + Win 7, though i must admit i haven't watch much content lately using DRR. Might explain why i seen...
    I fully realize that this is probably not the correct place, or a correct bugreport, but since a while (maybe a month?) I have some...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom