Windows 7 + Soundgraph + MCE Remote (1 Viewer)

flow87

Portal Pro
January 15, 2009
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey guys,
merry xmas !

Im using Mediaportal 1.2.1 on Windows 7. My Soundgraph VFD in my antec fusion v2 case ist my IR Receiver and im trying to use my microsoft mce remote v2 to control my htpc.

But i only can use the arrows, the ok button. Thats all. How do i configure the remote in the right way?

g00f

February 12, 2009
Home Country
Canada Canada
Seems to be a re-occuring problem, as my official MCE remote also does not recognize anything except for arrows and OK....

I've spent the better part of a week reseaching and no closer to the answer then before. It worked fine with previous 1.1 MP....but this new install I just preformed has something different.

The only thing I might try....which involves a complete format/reinstall....is to NOT install the Win7 APP from Happuage and instead JUST install the drivers....that is the ONLY think I can think of thats on this clean install I made 2-3 weeks ago.

flow87

Portal Pro
January 15, 2009
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
I reinstalled windows and now I cant use any button on the rc. What do i do wrong?

flow87

Portal Pro
January 15, 2009
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello again.

I reinstalled everything. Now I use win7 64bit Imon 8.04 Mepo 1.23

How do I get the MCE remote working with the imon ir receiver? I got only the arrows, OK and Play/Stop working

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm pretty sure imon uses a different protocol (RC5 vs RC6) so they wont be compatible. (Unless soundgraph have since changed their IR protocol, but this was the case with my silverstone lc16-m with imon inside)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom